- Adds the ability for Books, Music, VHS Videos, and DVDs (BMVD) listed on Amazon CA to price using the shipping rate specified in the shipping template. Amazon will allow Amazon CA sellers that have opted into Ship by Region set domestic rates for BMVD listings on May 1, 2017.
- Adds the ability to determine whether or not an Amazon order is Merchant-Fulfilled Prime in order export files.
- Updates Monsoon Marketplace with the foundation to support new channels such as Walmart.
- Updates the Monsoon Marketplace infrastructure to use Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Updates the shipping method mappings for Amazon UK, DE, FR, and CA to include the One Day, Two Day, and Expedited International shipping methods.
- Fixes an issue that was preventing parent SKUs from being included in inventory export files.
- Fixes an issue where variation themes weren’t deleted when the trash can button was clicked.
- Fixes an issue where Monsoon Marketplace wasn’t recognizing that eBay US and eBay UK listings were successfully published, and a duplicate listing was published.
- Fixes an issue that was causing a blank Amazon shipping rule to be created.