I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with several of you about the new features coming up in version 5.7 and the enthusiasm has been incredible. We’re excited to get it in your hands asap as it includes many features that you asked for, or may have never thought about, but that are sure to save you time this holiday season. Here are the release notes:
- Adds the ability to specify the reason an Amazon order is being cancelled.
- Adds the ability to add internal notes when adding products using the Receiving tab and to existing products using the My Inventory tab. Internal notes are only visible to Monsoon users and are not visible to buyers.
- Adds the ability to add publication date to the filter criteria in My Inventory tab.
- Adds the ability to copy a buyer's address by right-clicking on an order in the top grid in the Orders tab.
- Adds the ability to select whether item notes are printed on packing slips in the Packing Slips settings.
- Adds the ability to search by the following fields on the Orders tab:
- Classification. This does not include smart classifications.
- Adds support of the following shipping carriers for Walmart orders:
- DHL Global Mail
- FedEx Smart Post
- UPS Mail Innovations
- Updates the shipping rates for Barnes and Noble orders purchased through Alibris.
We’ll begin updating everyone to this version during the first part of next week.