Keep an eye out for the update to Monsoon version 5.10. Most users are on version 5.8 right now and will jump straight to 5.10 - we rolled out two releases this month. Not to worry though, you’ll still receive all the features that were introduced in 5.9 as part of the update.
When you receive the update, make sure to check out the new fields on the My Inventory and Inventory Receiving tab. For any given SKU, you’ll see your order history for the associated ASIN over the last 30, 90 and 365 days. This gives you a quick glance at the ASIN’s order volume and insight into its likelihood to sell in the future.
Another feature of note for media sellers - you can now specify a handling time (Lead Time to Ship) for Books, Music, VHS Videos and DVDs on your Amazon home market at the item level.
Version 5.9 and 5.10 features:
- Adds the ability to view the total number of orders an ASIN has had over the last 30, 90, and 365 days when adding products using the Receiving tab.
- Adds the ability to view the total number of orders an ASIN has had over the last 30, 90, and 365 days when viewing products using the My Inventory tab.
- Adds the ability to set handling time for the Books, Music, VHS Videos, and DVDs categories for your Amazon Home Market. You can set handling time for your home Amazon market by editing the value of the Lead Time to Ship (In Days) field.
- Adds the ability to synchronize order information to the Monsoon cloud for the analytics engine.
- Fixes an issues where the Walmart marketplace could no longer be enabled after clicking the disable button.
- Adds the ability for Monsoon Customer Support to turn off the 10 and 13 digit ISBN, UPC, and EAN validation that is required to publish listings on eBay US and eBay UK.
- Fixes an issue where the refund amount was not being synchronized to the Monsoon cloud.