How do I configure my shipping rules for AbeBooks?

Document created by chrisr Employee on Apr 20, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Shipping rules for AbeBooks are set up directly on your AbeBooks Seller Account. You will want to configure your shipping rates to best represent your needs using their Shipping Matrix tool. Monsoon Marketplace does not have access to these shipping settings when listing items or downloading orders.

AbeBooks orders will come into Monsoon Marketplace noting the speed (i.e. range of days) indicated in the Shipping Matrix. However, you will need to configure Monsoon Marketplace to recognize the corresponding shipping method (standard or expedited) for your AbeBooks orders.

1. Go to the Settings tab in Monsoon Marketplace.
  2. Click the Plus sign to expand the AbeBooks section and Select Shipping Rules.
  3. Select Flag AbeBooks Domestic Priority Orders, located in the bottom half of the shipping rules page.
  4. Set the date range for expedited shipping (Please note: This must match exactly what you have set up in your AbeBooks Shipping Matrix).
  5. If you are unsure what number of days you need to use, click the View your AbeBooks Shipping Matrix link.
  6. Click OK at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.

Attachments

Outcomes