Frequently-Used Notes

Document created by noahs Employee on May 1, 2017Last modified by noahs Employee on May 2, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Overview:

Item notes provide you with a way to display custom information on your market listings. You can create and manage the notes you regularly use in the Frequently-Used Notes section of the Settings tab in Monsoon Marketplace.

Frequently-Used Notes can save you time by allowing you to create and save notes in advance, then apply those notes during receiving or editing inventory.

Frequently-Used Notes  section of the Settings tab

FIGURE 1: Frequently-Used Notes section of the Settings tab

Once applied to an item in your inventory, a Frequently-Used Note becomes part of the Item Notes displayed in the item details on the My Inventory tab. These are the first notes uploaded to the Amazon market for your listings.

Select a Frequently-Used Note from the Item Notes section

FIGURE 2: Select a Frequently-Used Note from the Item Notes section of the My Inventory tab

Things to know:

Frequently-Used Notes can be very helpful. However, since they are one of several types of notes that will be visible on your market listings, be judicious in your use of this feature. Too many notes can create cluttered listings, cause confusion for buyers, or violate marketplace requirements and policies.

Exercises

I. Create a Frequently-Used Note

1. Click on the Settings tab.
  2. Click Frequently-Used Notes under the My Company section.
  3. Click Add Note.
  4. In the Text column, type Great product. Free shipping.
  5. Click OK.

II. Create another Frequently-Used Note

1. Use the same steps as above, but this time in the Text column type Evil Kitty not included.

III. Create your own Frequently-Used Note

1. Think about notes you might need for your inventory.
  2. Create a note that relates directly to the inventory you will have in Monsoon Marketplace.

← Previous Topic    Next Topic →

Attachments

Outcomes