You can process orders in Monsoon Marketplace using the Orders tab.
Highlight the order you want to process and click on the action you would like to take in the tool bar. This will change the status of the order in the Orders tab and send information to the online marketplace as needed.
One common approach to processing orders is to print out a pick/packing slip, pick the item from your inventory, and then mark the items as Shipped but you can decide what steps you want to include to match your business workflow.
- Browse your orders by Order Status, Ship Method, and Marketplace where the order originated.
- Search your orders, using characteristics such as SKU, ASIN, UPC, Order Number (the number Monsoon Marketplace assigns each order) and Market Order ID (assigned by the marketplace where the order originated).
- View orders based on if they are:
- Last Group Printed
- Partial Shipped
- Response Required
- In Process
Things to know:
- You can print pick/packing slips in bulk by selecting several orders and clicking on the Print icon.
- You cannot Print Postage for multiple items at once. Printing postage requires users input shipping details such as tracking numbers so action must be taken on each order individually.
- Process an order
- Click the Orders tab.
- Choose to Browse orders that are in status New, by All Ship Methods and from the Amazon US market.
- Highlight the first Amazon order that has only 1 item in the order.
- Note the order number for reference later.
- Click Print.
- Click OK to print the order.
- Change the Browse selection criteria to Printed for the status.
- Highlight the order number you just printed.
- Click Ship.
- In the dialog box that opens up, verify the ship date is today’s date.
- Add the tracking number 1234567891.
- Verify the carrier selected is USPS.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.