With Receiving Thresholds, you can create a list of rules to describe what items you find acceptable to receive into Monsoon Marketplace.
When items are being received through the Inventory Receiving tab, Monsoon Marketplace will evaluate the item against the Receiving Thresholds you have created.
If the item does not pass the criteria you have set, Monsoon Marketplace will display a red bar across the bottom of the Inventory Receiving screen.
Monsoon Marketplace comes with a default Receiving Threshold which is completely open so that any item you receive will pass the criteria. You may edit this default to meet your specific needs or Add additional Receiving Thresholds in the Settings tab under the Receiving Threshold section.
You can highlight a Receiving Threshold and review the details of the criteria being used in the Receiving Threshold Details section.
Things to know:
- Receiving Thresholds signal if an item does not meet particular criteria – They will not prevent you from receiving the item into your inventory. You can click Accept to receive an item even if it does not meet a Receiving Threshold.
- Thresholds are exclusive – If an item does not meet all of your Receiving Threshold parameters, Monsoon Marketplace will display the red bar across the bottom of the Inventory Receiving screen.
- Practice in Training mode – there are many criteria that can be included in thresholds and you may find information you thought you wanted to use does not provide the results that you would expect.
1. Create a Receiving Threshold
- From the Settings tab, click on Receiving Threshold under Pricing.
- Click Add Receiving Threshold to open the Receiving Threshold dialog box.
- Check Category and choose Cameras from the Category list.
- Type 50.00 in the Minimum Price field.
- Select Amazon Low Price from the Compare price to option.
- Click OK to close the Receiving Threshold box.
- Click OK at the bottom of the screen to save the Receiving Threshold you created.
2. Receive items after creating a Receiving Threshold
- Click on the Inventory Receiving tab.
- Select the Category Cameras.
- Enter ASIN: B0054SLN3Q into the search field.
- Notice that this item does not meet the Receiving Threshold criteria you set up previously.
- Click Skip to skip receiving the item.
- Enter ASIN: B00DMS0LCO into the search field.
- Notice that this item does meet the Receiving Threshold criteria you set up previously.
- Click Accept to receive the item into your inventory.