You can update your status to share what is going on right now with your fellow community members. Adding links, pictures, or @mentions to increase the visibility of your update.
You can have your status update be visible to the entire community, or to just a select group.
To create a status update:
- Click Create > Status Update.
- Enter your update and include any photos or @mentions you’d like to include.
- Include tags if you’d like your status update to be searchable later. Entering # before a word in your status update turns that word into a tag.
- Choose where to post your status update. The default will be in the community but can be changed to a place.
- Click the Post button to post your update.
- If you posted the status update in the community it will appear in the Activity Stream. If in a place it will appear in that place’s activity stream.