Adding inventory using Warehouse Tools in Monsoon Marketplace with imports works a little differently because of how locations are allocated.
Follow these steps
- In the Warehouse section of the Settings tab in Monsoon Marketplace, start by creating the location you want to import into, if it does not yet exist, and make sure the shelf is set to Available.
- Copy the location into the WarehouseLocator column of your import file (the location you copy into the file should look something like “L1 1A 001001″).
- Then continue editing your import file as needed. You may add any classifications or notes you feel necessary.
(Please Note: We recommended adding a classification to all imported inventory. Then, if there is an issue, you have the ability to find affected items using that classification).
- Import the file by selecting Import Inventory from the File menu in Monsoon Marketplace.
- When completed, Monsoon Marketplace will display a message and close the shelf you imported into.