2) A notification will be sent to your email address as soon as the new account is created with a link to set up your new password.
3) A member of the Direct team will reach out to guide you through your account settings and verify your ACH setup.
4) Retrieve your FTP username and password through your Account settings
5) Contact Monsoon Support requesting to enable Direct Online Marketplace
- Make sure to include the following as Support will need this information as part of the set-up process:
- Seller Name
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
6) As soon as Support enables the connection to Direct, your items will begin to list.
- You will process orders via the Orders tab just as you would with the other marketplaces.
Some things to note
- The Monsoon/Direct integration supports the Books category
- You must be a US-based merchant to sell on Direct
- Direct does not charge a sign up fee, monthly fee or per-item listing fee
- Direct charges 12% of the listing price for each book sold
- The following shipping rates apply and are credited to the seller:
- First item: $2.99
- Every other item: $1.99
- Payments to sellers are processed twice per month
- You do have the ability to set unique pricing rules for Direct just as you do with the other supported marketplaces*
*Please note that once you are migrated to cloud pricing, you do NOT have the ability to set a unique pricing rule for Direct. Monsoon will use your Amazon home market price as your item price for Direct. We're currently evaluating feature options that will allow additional flexibility with your prices for data exchange channels.